Thank you for your interest in applying for our Lead Pastor position.
Idyllwild Bible Church (IBC) is an independent, non-denominational, evangelical church. We are conservative in orientation, non-charismatic in practice, dispensational in doctrinal conviction, and committed to expository preaching.
IBC is a well-established, multi-generational church located in the mountain resort community of Idyllwild, in southern California. We have two services with an average weekly attendance of approximately 175 adults and we employ three full time, and two part time staff.
IBC is seeking a dedicated man of God with prior pastoral experience to provide vision and leadership for our present and future ministries, founded upon and directed by God’s Word.
If this sounds interesting to you and you feel moved to apply, we would love to get to know you! The initial application process is simple.
- Please review the following four documents.
- Download and complete the “IBC Lead Pastor Applicant Questionnaire”
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following documents and information:
- Your completed “IBC Lead Pastor Applicant Questionnaire”
- Your resume
- A recent family photo
- A link (video) to one of your more recent sermons you have presented.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (951) 659-4775
Idyllwild Bible Church Pastoral Search Committee